Each Customer should ensure they read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order with us. Please note by placing an order for any Product or Service from Stenvall interiors you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Order Process Any orders will be placed by either email or via phone . Once the order has been placed An invoice will be emailed over , and must be paid in full before delivery will be booked , unless an other agreement has been made.
2. Description of goods We endeavour to describe all items as fully as possible, to the best of our knowledge, providing as much history, age and detail as is known to us together with a full description of any discernible defects or faults. However, it should be noted that the items that we are selling are antique or vintage items and as such, in most cases, will have some age-related wear. They are not presented in 'perfect' condition; each piece has its own story to tell and the bumps, scratches and marks picked up over the years add to the patina and history of the piece. We provide a full description, high quality images from several angles and measurements to show each Product as accurately as possible. Despite this, some small variations may occur (e.g. colour). If you require further clarification of a Product please contact us for further information, we are always happy to provide more photos on request. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the condition and presentation of their purchase is satisfactory for their personal requirements.
3. Electrical products We recommend that all electrical goods are inspected, tested, certified and installed by a qualified electrician. We also recommend that vintage electrical goods are protected by a "RCD". We will not be liable for any loss, injury or death caused by electrical goods that have not been inspected, tested and certified by a qualified electrician.
4. Refund Policy We realise that making purchases online is not easy when you haven't seen or examined the goods. We are always happy to discuss items in more detail and, if required, will provide more detail on condition along with photographs. We want you to be pleased with your purchase, but if you are unhappy with it, we would like you to get in touch with us within 7 days of receiving the goods. We will provide a full refund of the purchase price (excluding all transportation costs) if the item falls short of your expectations, providing the item is returned to us in it's original condition, and within seven days of your receipt of it. Please note any items can be viewed in the showroom prior to purchase .
5. Shipping We are happy to assist with a quotation from a reputable shipping company for any shipping needs , but we will pass on the details to the customer and it's the customers responsibility to pay for the delivery unless other agreement has been made. t is the responsibility of the Customer to make sure the Product(s) ordered will fit through the delivery route into the desired room in their property. Each product description includes the height, width and depth so please ensure you check this before ordering. Delivery is 'kerb-side only' and the Customer is responsible for arranging appropriate transfer into their property. 6. Pricing A Stenvall interiors are not currently vat registered , and our Prices may change at any time without notice due to changes in the currency . b.These prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be liable for any export or import duties, taxes etc. arising as a result of the goods being sent to a destination outside the United Kingdom.
Amendment to Terms and Conditions Stenvall interiors reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Type a message...